EV Cable Assembly
Engineered and manufactured to meet the most demanding EV applications, Philatron’s EV Cable Assembly employs special materials for maximum life and exceptional durability.
Philatron’s Coiled EV Cables delivers heavy duty performance, better cable management, and safety.
Conventional EV cables can be hazardous.
Philatron’s lightweight EV Cable Assembly delivers heavy duty performance and exceptional versatility
- Complete one piece assembly – made in America
- Durable, patented lightweight polycarbonate plug & housing
- Non-corrosive, non-abrasive and virtually indestructible
- Coil design for Cable Management Solutions; ultra-safe to use
- Best in coil memory – No-drag cable
- 70°F to +400°F Operating Temp Range
- Precision fit minimizes wear and extends socket life
- Coil cable or straight options available
- Meets SAE J1772
- Optional UL Listed EVJE 300 volt or EVE 600 volt power
- Two Conductors plus Ground and two Control Conductors
- Indoor and outdoor heavy duty service
- Highest quality, durable cables
- Resists harsh chemicals, flame, heat, oil, ozone, and water
- Underwriters Laboratories: UL-62
- National Electrical Code – Articles 400 & 625
All PHILATRON EV Cables conform to