- Flexible Power Cables for Oil Refineries. Flexible Power Cables for Swimming Pools. Flexible Power Cables for Convention Centers
- Application: Hard duty service power cables – outdoors or indoors for appliances and equipment, portable tools, portable power boxes and portable lighting.
- Features: Premium extra flexible Philaflex™ PVC power cables are resistance to low temperatures, heat aging.
- Examples: Abrasion, chemicals, oil, ozone, and water. Meets UL standards for water and oil submersion.
- Standards: UL, CSA, and OSHA for outdoors or indoors use.
- Temperature: Temperature rating is from -40 degrees C to +105 degrees C.
- Branding: Size and number of conductors – Type STO-WA 105 degrees C. Private labeling available upon request.
- Jacket Color: Yellow and Black. Custom colors available upon request.
- Conductor Colors: 2/C – black & white; 3/C – black, white, & green; 4/C – black, white, red, & green; 5/C – black, white, red, green & orange.
*Ampacity ratings are based on copper conductor temperature at 90 degrees C and ambient temperature at 40 degrees C.
(“) = inches
Ga. = Gauge